Search results

1. FishyJere

Pikeminnow on the fly

Seems this offers some opportunities... I have caught some, probably by accident, but there is an incentive to consider this as a target activity. I saw a news feed that implied there was a possibility of some pretty good money. Anyone looked into this or, better, tried it out?
  2. FishyJere

Leech Lake Info

It's that time of year again, answering the big question: Is the gate to Leech Lake open yet? So, have any of you intrepid travelers going to be traversing White Pass in the next couple of weeks? How about a short detour and perhaps a picture of the access road? I will call the Forest Service...
  3. FishyJere

Infrared Thermometer

I don't know if this is old hat to most here but I love these things. Just point and shoot at the water, read the temp and fish accordingly. I used to have an Orvis one but they went out of production and I lost mine. I Googled Infrared Thermometer Fishing and found a couple of good options...
  4. FishyJere

Damn, I will be down for manintenance

I have back surgery scheduled for March 2. Not a really big deal but out for 3 weeks or so. I was so looking forward to Quincy Jerry Metcalf