Search results

1. I

Lamiglas oars

Does anyone on here have experience with Lamiglas oars? There is a set for sale locally, counter balanced and with Sawyer dynelite blades. I would really like some Sawyer squaretops, but Lamiglas shafts with Sawyer dynelite blades could hold me over for a while I save for a good pair. Right now...
  2. I

FS 1982 Clackacraft

1982 Clackacraft 16' - $3,900 $3,500 Located in Everett, Wa Boat: The good: Interior rebuild and paint from PNW Fiberglass and Composite Solutions in June 2023 New side bunks, new interior paint, floor with texture Fresh buff, polish, and wax job Seats 3, you can swap the rear seat onto...
  3. I

FS Wholesale Sports/Fishcat 9' Pontoon

Wholesale Sports (Fishcat re-branded). In good shape, no leaks, a little dirty. Always stored indoors. Frame repainted last year with a fresh coat of rust etching paint. Has a pole holder, a gear bag, fish tray, and pump. $390 obo.
  4. I

Wanted Clackacraft Motor Mount, Cataract Cutthroat blades, cobra oar locks, and a Hyde/spike anchor

Looking for a Clackacraft Motor Mount. Let me know if you have one for sale. Looking for a straight mount for a WF boat. Also looking for a set of Cataract Cutthroat blades, cobra oar locks, and a Hyde/spike steel anchor
  5. I

Clackacraft LP or WF question(s)

I have been looking on and off at upgrading from our 1982 Clack high side (back when there was only one style). Curently I am back on the search again. I have been looking at a very well taken care of WF and am leaning towards that, but wanted to see people's thoughts on the WF vs the LP. My...
  6. I

FS Lamson Konic 4 Fly Reel

Lamson Konic 4 Fly Reel. Good condition. Some wear on the finish (see photos) but otherwise in great working shape. Comes with a reel bag for storage. Located in Everett. $105 shipped, $90 in person. SOLD
  7. I

Wanted 2000's Clackacraft WF

Testing the waters here. I am looking for a new (well new to me) drift boat. I am under a budget (aren't we all, but hoping in the $5.5k range), but I wanted to see what was out there Looking for a 2000's or newer Clackacraft WF (an LP is also an option, but would like the higher side). With...
  8. I

Bass line question

I am trying to get a bass setup going for some SMB (or LMB if I can find them). I am up in Everett and have Lake Stevens, Sliverlake, etc. in a close areas. I have a 7wt St.Croix bass mojo (Thanks @bfic!) and will mainly be fishing from a boat or pontoon. I've been reading that a solid WF7F is...
  9. I

Wanted Lamson Konic 4 spool

Long shot here, but I don't suppose anyone has an old Lamson Konic II size 4 spool laying around that they would like to get rid of?
  10. I

Boat title and value help - 1982 Clackacraft

I need to find a boat shop in the greater Seattle/Everett area (hopefully) who can help me get an appraised value for a 1982 Clackacraft. I would like to get my boat titled and in Washington state I need a declared value to do that. It needs to match Kelly Blue Book, and they only go back to the...
  11. I

FS Fishcat Pontoon 9'

One Wholesale Sports (Fishcat re-branded). In good shape, no leaks, a little dirty. Always stored indoors. Frame repainted last year with a fresh coat of rust etching paint. Has a pole holder, a gear bag, fish tray, and pump. Picked up a driftboat and no longer need it. $320
  12. I

Wanted Drift boat accessories/parts (older Clackacraft)

Looking for some parts/gear in Washington (Western WA would be ideal). If anyone has upgraded and has some used stuff around that would be ideal. I'm trying to get my first boat setup for the Summer. NRS low back tractor seat One grey tempress/Clack seat (I have three white ones without the...
  13. I

1982 Clackacraft

Looking for some advice before I dive into some fiberglass work. Has anyone replaced the thwarts on an older Clackacraft? Looks like mine are rotted out. I was poking around at it today and hoping it would be a simpler job but I think my core is gone. I was hoping they had some wood left so I...
  14. I

Trailer registration question (Oregon to Washington)

I keep finding the boat I am after (older Clack or Lavro, with an adjustable/movable rowing bench, and rear storage/bench) but in Oregon and not Washington. Since Oregon does not require trailers to be licensed I've been reading up on the subject and it sounds like a bit of a pain. Has anyone...
  15. I

Drift boat rowers seat modification question/ideas

I've been searching for a drift boat on and off for a few years and I think this Spring (hopefully) I am going to pull the trigger. Since its my first drifter I was trying to say in the more budget friendly range (sub $3k) and looking at older Lavros and Clackacrafts. However, the problem I've...