1. Bob Rankin

Is no one hunting turkeys?

Very cool! Well done!
  2. Bob Rankin

Idaho Spring Bear

Very cool, great photos!
  3. Bob Rankin

Is no one hunting turkeys?

I’m in Alaska a few more weeks. Just waiting to get back home, then I’ll give her the old college try😬
  4. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

I saw this guy as I was creeping around this morning on a hillside laying in the sun eating on a calf head.
  5. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

I did about 6 years ago, they were huge! I think fires from the training center wiped them out where I hunt unfortunately.
  6. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

I actually like to think oh myself as more of a Beetlejuice, just say my name three times and I appear in the sagebrush near you 😂
  7. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

I have skinned out a few, but I don’t usually. I have way too many hobbies to start that. Maybe someday. The land owner likes me to drag them out and hang them on the fence. You should see that place…. The fence looks like something out of mid evil times….
  8. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

Yep… just a gun for hire. I don’t actually get money though, I get lamb chops, corn on the cob, veggies and some amazing homemade apple cider! They take care of me.
  9. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

Back to the grind😬 got a txt last night to find a group that had killed a few calves. The wind was not my friend today, but was able to get one that winded me.
  10. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

Pretty much, I’ve killed a bunch of coyotes with it.
  11. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

This time of year I kind of stick to howling and patience. I also use a little squeaker, it sounds like squeezing a rubber ducky😂 but it freakin works! So basically hand calling as of late.
  12. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

I guess it was a lot more blasting than casting. I need to remember to fish more!
  13. Bob Rankin

Cast and blast

I’ve been helping out with predator control the last 2 weeks and was starting to get burnt out. So today I decided to go fishing for the first time this year. It was clear and cold but the fishing was good at the local lake I went to. Caught one of the stocked Donkeys for the smoker😬 Here are...
  14. Bob Rankin

Hunting pictures

1 more. They cause havoc in some beautiful places.
  15. Bob Rankin

Hunting pictures

Found this male eating on a dead Heifer. Thats one less that the other Heifers and calves have to worry about. This little SBR shoots pretty good. 252 yards.
  16. Bob Rankin

Hunting pictures

Thank you sir I appreciate the kind words!
  17. Bob Rankin

Hunting pictures

Nice second post, throwing shots across the bow. I’ll choose to be the bigger person. Cheers Bob
  18. Bob Rankin

Hunting pictures

Predator control and Tuesday facial’s😎
  19. Bob Rankin

FS Hardy Marquis Salmon 3

Sold
  20. Bob Rankin

SOLD Catchercraft freestone raft

this is a steal!