Search results

1. WildBrookie

Lowcountry Reds

When you say migration, do you mean from inshore to offshore, or maybe I should say nearshore? I’ve seen pics of those larger fish you mention but they always seem to be from deeper water or in the surf. Do those larger fish make it back into the marsh?
  2. WildBrookie

Lowcountry Reds

These were smaller fish in the 12”-24” range, not like those monsters down on the gulf coast, so not particularly hard. They do pull a bit, some small runs, but I was also over-gunned with an 8 weight so was able to muscle them in pretty easily. A 6-weight would’ve been more fun.
  3. WildBrookie

Lowcountry Reds

For the past five years, my family has celebrated Christmas on the South Carolina coast. This is an area that holds a lot of nostalgia for me as i went there each summer as a child. I didn’t really start fly fishing until after I left the area and moved out west so it’s been a dream of mine to...
  4. IMG_8666.jpeg

IMG_8666.jpeg

5. IMG_8606.jpeg

IMG_8606.jpeg

6. IMG_8673.jpeg

IMG_8673.jpeg

7. IMG_8615.jpeg

IMG_8615.jpeg

8. IMG_8680.jpeg

IMG_8680.jpeg

9. IMG_8656.jpeg

IMG_8656.jpeg

10. IMG_8675.jpeg

IMG_8675.jpeg

11. WildBrookie

Fly Fishing Film Tour in Walla Walla & Ellensburg

Washington Water Trust is hosting screenings of the Fly Fishing Film Tour in November in Walla Walla and Ellensburg. Fight off those November blues with a fun evening of fly fishing short films, great raffle items and cold beer. Proceeds from the events will support WWT's work restoring...