Search results

1. Chris54

5 Flies

I was recently ask this question while killing time. I want to know you guys would choose. You’re going on a three day trip. Let’s say Idaho somewhere. Mid June. You can only take 5 different fly patterns. What are you taking?
  2. Chris54

Need trip ideas for late June.

Have any of you guys stayed in yellow stone and fished with in the park? I’m sure the tourists are obnoxious. I’ve never been and thought we could kill two birds with one stone. I’ve always wondered if the fishing pressure is better or worse in the park.
  3. Chris54

Cascade lakes highway is my heaven. So many great places to fish in a relatively small area. I’m a big fan of lake fishing so it a win win for me.
  4. Chris54

for sure. It’s always a good time.
  5. Chris54

Thanks Rob
  6. Chris54

My buddy and me are turning 40 this year. We want to take a fly fishing trip for 4 or 5 days. I’m struggling with where to go. We tossed out all sorts of ideas. Henry’s fork, yellow stone, British Columbia ect. We are located in the willamette valley in Oregon. We’re open to driving or...
  7. Chris54

American Made Flyrods

Tibors not the unicorn. They say “%100 American made with the exception of the ball bearings”. I don’t think the people at tibor understand what %100 means.😂 Still love their reels though.
  8. Chris54

Wanted Hydros IV spare spool.

Found one thank you
  9. Chris54

Wanted Hydros IV spare spool.

Any body have an orvis hydros IV spool they want to off load. It’s a long shot to find one used. Thought I better try before I buy a new one. Thank you
  10. Chris54

Sold-Stihl chainsaws and misc.

That’s a deal. You can never have too many saws.
  11. Chris54

Guided bone fishing trip to Oahu?

Hey all My family and my fly fishing partners family are going to Oahu in March for a family vacation. We want to do a half day or full day guided bone fishing trip. Oahu is all new to me and so is salt water fishing. Does anybody have a guide service they would recommend? Is a half day...
  12. Chris54

New Classifieds Requirement

I just came over from WFF. I’m support this idea. I’m lost. Can some tell me where the link to become a supporting member is?