Search results

1. D

E WA report

Made a trip north on Friday to a lake that's been good to me over the years.. the water level was up and clarity was excellent.. arrived around 1030 and there were two guys in Pontoon boats fishing.... first time out this year on this lake and expected to see some chironomids coming off...
  2. D

New/like New Hoodies

Cleaning out my closet of hoodies and shirts I never got around to wearing other than around the house if they were worn at all. 1) Free Fly Bamboo Crossover Hoodie 3XL (fits like 2XL) Grey and Black $10 each 2) Free Fly Bamboo lightweight hoodie 3XL (fits like 2XL) Black 3) Free Fly...
  3. D

FreeFly Hoodies (New)

I have multiple Free Fly hoodies that are new in the package or still with the tags.. others were worn only a few times and are in like new condition.. These are great hoodies but no longer fit me. Free Fly apparel runs small - a 2XL fits more like an XL, XL like a L, etc... here are the hoodies...
  4. D

Damaged my spring creek pram/repair help needed

Was just up at Georgetown lake and sadly damaged my Spring Creek pram... I think it's salvageable and can be repaired but that's beyond my level of skill and expertise to do such work myself... attached a few photos of the damage. If anyone here can do such repair work or can put me in touch...
  5. D

FS FreeFly XL Bamboo Shade Hoody (New)

Purchased this a few months ago and never wore it so its brand new with the tags.. the color is Heather Grey which has been discontinued thus I was not able to return it because it didn't fit.. $40. For what it's worth FreeFly apparel runs small...
  6. D

Simms Solarflex Hoodies

Excellent condition Simms Solarflex hoodies XL.. $25 each or all 4 for $80...
  7. D

Late spring cleaning sale

Looking to simplify and organize my gear. May have more items to post but Here are a few items that hopefully someone here can use. Priced to sell but feel free to make an offer. Any shipping costs covered by buyer but I'm available for pickup in the Spokane area. Payment by PayPal is...
  8. D

Throat samples from Bayley lake

Took these samples from a recent trip to Bayley lake in Stevens Co. Any thoughts on what was in them?