Search results

1. VAGABOND

Patagonia Redux…..2024….on a whim

First off, I know I’ll receive at least 3 demerits for handing in my homework/report nearly two months late but it is what it is. At the 3/4 mark of a century, after the third hip replacement (sorry revision per Dr Demento) I decided having not seen Patagonia, and specifically Buenos Aires in...
  2. VAGABOND

NFR 120 Film Kodak B&W & Fuji Provia

Not sure if anyone shoots 6x6 anymore but I have some of the above that I’ve had stored in the freezer for quite some time that needs a new home. It’s expired, chilled, but no further use to me as the Rollei 6008i has a new home and I’ve no need for the film. Takes me down memory lane posting...
  3. VAGABOND

FS Simms Tributary Wading Boots Size12 & Boga-grip 30#

As noted above, a never been wet, only tried on with waders Simms Trib Wading Boot #12. Simms recommends buying one size larger to fit properly but as I have a size 10.5 these are too large. Wood fit a size 11 - 11.5 easily. Purchased these last spring hoping to spend more time in the mtns of...
  4. VAGABOND

Baja Redux ‘23

Inspired by the recent @clarkman and @PhilR recon to Baja California Sur Loreto area I promised them that I would follow up with an after-action report. Some may remember an image of my Atlantic Salmon that was an avatar on the old site along with another that was the focus of the recent trip...
  5. VAGABOND

FS Ross (sold)EVO2 & …… Danielsson F3W 4Seven SOLD

Price Drop - She said sell it ……….and what’s this Animas thing on your desk? $170 to your door no VAT, no sales tax, no shipping, no PP fees, original box, pouch, etc. included. A Danielsson F3W 4Seven loaded with backing, a Rio Elite Shooting Line, and OPST 250 grain Commando head and...