NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Well that wasn't any fun. The face plant pic was cute and appropriate. I was hoping they would put up a better game even if they lost but not to be. Beaten badly on both sides of the ball. So I'm sitting here crying in my bloody mary and hoping for better next week. Certainly couldn't be worse.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I didn’t watch the entire game but Oregon needs to improve their red zone offense.
That’s a difficult thing. You need the right combination of players and play calling
Georgia looks pretty damned good

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Well that wasn't any fun. The face plant pic was cute and appropriate. I was hoping they would put up a better game even if they lost but not to be. Beaten badly on both sides of the ball. So I'm sitting here crying in my bloody mary and hoping for better next week. Certainly couldn't be worse.

Maybe the results would have been better if they had worn one of the other 482 uniform and helmet combos they have….. 😉

Speaking of uniforms. I like Saban’s stance on it.
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Coogs at Wisconson next week, gonna be a tough challenge on the road for the Crimson and Gray.
Meanwhile the dachshunds continue their powderpuff tour with a home game against the Woke City School for the Blind, where the early line has them as a 3.5 point favorite.
Smart money bet is for them to not cover the spread.

;)

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Crazy!
SF

RRSmith

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
My Boilermakers lost a heartbreaker to Penn State on Thursday night. In spite of them snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, there was a lot to like. Their next three games consist of two high school teams and Syracuse so I am hoping they are 3-1 when they bite into the meat of the BIG season.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I'm wondering who the Bethune Cookman Wildcats will offer themselves up to next.

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I was happy to see that gloomy gruesome looking fat little elf get beat on the last play of the game at LSU. I would have preferred a 3 touchdown beat down but will be content with the loss. I was watching the Dodger game and only checked in between innings and it seemed like they always had the camera on his dour looking face. That is just too much ugly on a big screen TV! For those of you who remember the Lil' Abner comic strip, Brian Kelly immediately brings to mind Joe Btfsplk, the eternally gloomy little bad luck charm with the ever present rain cloud over his head.

Lose some more Brian-you overpaid phony!

And yes-Btfsplk is spelled correctly.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
I don't remember the last time the Beavs beat Boise State... the score was a bit of a shock.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
According to predictions, I don't see Utah as a doormat:

2022 PRESEASON SI PAC-12 FOOTBALL POWER RANKINGS​

1. Utah, 84 points (7 first-place votes)

2. Oregon, 75 points

3. USC, 70 points

4. UCLA, 63 points

5. Oregon State, 54 points

6. Washington, 49 points

7. Washington State, 37 points

8. Stanford, 34 points

9. Cal, 30 points

10. Arizona State, 24 points

11. Arizona, 18 points

(this is all subject to sudden changes -- I just heard that both Utah and the Ducks are no longer ranked in the top 25 college teams after their losses this weekend)

Last edited: