What Are You Eating?

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Getting after it with the Sichuan peppercorns! I like pretty intense mala hot pot, looks like I'd enjoy yours!
I'm with you...If I was just making this for just myself, there would be a few more dried chiles, another Tbsp of Szechuan peppercorns, and another heaping Tbsp of the bean paste...

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Mexican street corn. Will add butter, mayo, cotija cheese and tajin. To go with red beans, rice and tamales.
SF

IMG_6650.jpeg

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Nice
Where do you get your tamales?
Can’t beat a good tamale

I just got them at Trader Joe’s. They were ok for a quick fix after a day of fishing.
I used to get homemade tamales from a gal that ran a small Mexican store, but it unfortunately closed. I’d buy a couple dozen from her to have them on hand.
I need to find another source for homemade tamales.
SF

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Worked on the tractor out in the barn all day, was cold, tired and hungry.
It fast, easy, hot and filling...hit the spot.
Would eat again
🙂
I get it...my wife is out of town, so usually I make a batch of chili or beef stew and eat it three days straight...and add onions and chiles that my wife dislikes...and cannot count the many instant ramens I've eaten in a similar situation...

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Never tried that flavor. I always go for mustard or hot sauce. Did you put it on a Ritz with a perfect little slice of feta and parsley garnish?

Cracker with a slice of sweet onion and pepperoncini for me. I like the hot sauce ones as well.
SF