NFR Bah Humbug

Non-fishing related

O' Clarkii Stomias

Landlocked Atlantic Salmon
Forum Supporter
not much of a Christmas this year. too busy getting ready to move! :)
The challenges this time of year, whether it be work, moving, personal difficulties, etc...... in the long run make Christmas even more special. As a young, broke, fishing guide, my eventual spouse and I didn't have a pot to piss in. Not even enough money to travel home to be with our folks. We made the best of it. Cut our own tree. Built own own tree stand. Scraped enough money together for some lights and materials to make our own ornaments. We feasted on a pellet ridden Canadian that I shot. To this day, best Christmas ever. Take stock in what you have, not what you don't.

flybill

Life of the Party
I started wrapping presents 20 minutes ago, now I'm drunk & lost the scissors.
Have to drink more then.. when the scissors dance back to you it will be all good.. I do suggest not running with the scisssors.. they'll be back.. now that scotch tape, keep an eye on it.. it's a little biotch!

flybill

Life of the Party
I started wrapping presents 20 minutes ago, now I'm drunk & lost the scissors.
Your real problem is you started wrapping too early.. I mean you have nearly 24 hours to drink, chase the dog, watch football (GO HAWKS) and do some drinking.... lots of time left.. and worse case you can run out and get gift bags.. they make it so easy.. or just regular grocery bags.. you'll even save your friends and family 8 cents a bag on those.. who can put a value on that! LOL!

So i work retail and I am already sick of Christmas music. That is to say the same 8 songs on repeat..

1. I don't care who you want for Christmas

2. Yeah, constant promises to be home from Christmas, get everyone's hopes up then bail at the last minute and say " yeah, we'll I was just dreaming"

3. Only Bing Crosby and Danny Kay can dream of a white Christmas and only to help a fiend.

4. I don't care where you put your heart last Christmas, maybe you should try kissing Santa Clause.

5. It turns out partridges hate pears and pear trees...

I feel better now :)
I couldn't agree more. I so dislike the bell ringers and all the hubbub of Christmas. If they kept it to a day before and a day after it would be more likable.👺

flybill

Life of the Party
Here's your prescription! Take two and call us in the morning... Cheers! Or anti-cheers!! Whatever works!
413848897_18406286182055262_5336216960994853563_n.jpg
I stole the picture off of FB.. it's what the Grinch would do!!