Rain

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
You won't be laughing when your ditch starts filling up with cars...
😁

Hell, it happens when it is dry and 80°.
Maybe she’ll revisit with a new car this time. 😂
SF

IMG_5146.jpegIMG_5147.jpeg

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
You know it’s late autumn / early winter when everyone stops posting in the rain thread because we can’t remember the sunny before times. I think we’re almost there. Congrats SF

Personally, I love this weather and don't miss the sun at all. Temps wise it has been great recently. Great sleeping weather.
We'll have four months of gloomy weather starting next month. It will help the moss on my rig rejuvenate and grow back to a fine green tint, but winter will pass quickly here on the wet side.
We'll pop a 60 degree day in February and stuff will start popping up and budding out and everyone will be happy, so bring on the PNW gloom :ROFLMAO:
I'll start bitching about the sun next year on about July 5th.....unless we have a repeat of June 2021.
SF

Last edited:

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Don't mind the rain, do mind the Dark/Cold that arrives next week. Give me 50's...
🤣😅🤣😅🤣

The 45/35 high/low temp thing gets a bit old after a month or two.
At least give me snow...

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Personally, I love this weather and don't miss the sun at all. Temps wise it has been great recently. Great sleeping weather.
We'll have four months of gloomy weather starting next month. It will help the moss on my rig rejuvenate and grow back to a fine green tint, but winter will pass quickly here on the wet side.
We'll pop a 60 degree day in February and stuff will start popping up and budding out and everyone will be happy, so bring on the PNW gloom :ROFLMAO:
I'll start bitching about the sun next year on about July 5th.....unless we have a repeat of June 2021.
SF
Pretty sure this pie chart has been posted before but your post reminded me of it... Bring on "The Grey" :)

PNW Seasons Pie Chart.jpg

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Definitely spider season
The Dark Wet starts after the clocks get turned back most years

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
We'll have four months of gloomy weather starting next month. It will help the moss on my rig rejuvenate and grow back to a fine green tint
Is this the look you're trying to get?1697575209079.png

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
@Stonedfish started this ongoing thread some time back, eh! I wonder, Brian, if maybe we should start a thread called SNOW:
1698020432652.png

I saw Wednesday's forecast and got of my butt and blew out the underground sprinklers and covered the garlic bed with a bit of straw (maybe the straw will discourage the cat across the alley from digging and ----

I'm hiking into a small lake Tuesday, rainjacket in the pack. Looks like a perfect day to kick around the lake.

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
S#%w is a 4 letter word in SEA and probably PDX. Let's not talk or write about it. It will jinx us for sure..
19F Next Saturday - it was 70F here today. No four letter words in my response. ;-)

Reactions: RCF

RCF

Life of the Party
The East of the Cascades flat landers can not drive in West of the Cascades hilly, slop with ice underneath on something called hills.