NFR Hockey

Non-fishing related

Deansie

Steelhead
As much as I’d like to see it, the Kraken don’t have a chance of making an impact in the playoffs. Maybe get an upset in the first round against the Knights but unlikely…whoever wins the West will get smoked by the Bruins (or whoever wins the east)…such a strong conference this year.

Played drop in with the boys then took them steelhead fishing today. The hockey was better than the fishing but enjoying the day in the sun with them was great.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
As much as I’d like to see it, the Kraken don’t have a chance of making an impact in the playoffs. Maybe get an upset in the first round against the Knights but unlikely…whoever wins the West will get smoked by the Bruins (or whoever wins the east)…such a strong conference this year.

Played drop in with the boys then took them steelhead fishing today. The hockey was better than the fishing but enjoying the day in the sun with them was great.
As a huge Bs fan, it pains me to say this, but the rangers are clicking right now. They're scary.

Divad

Whitefish
Good retaliation fights for teammates, Kraken at least have some synergy working. About to be a playoff position, even if short lived I’m still happy for them.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Cool to watch them clinch the playoff berth yesterday. Genuinely curious to see how they do over a series. Gonna depend a lot on who they end up playing.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Anyone watch the Frozen Four? Can’t see MN losing in the championship game but who knows. I thought MI was the better team vs Quinnipiac but MI’s goalie made a few costly mistakes.

Great time of year for hockey…
Plus, how you gonna cheer against a name like "Quinnipiac"?

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Bruins just need to have their old fellas healed up. Not sure 37 has been truly healthy for 5 years or so.

Looks like Hall could be back. That will make for one hell of a 3rd line for the B's. That could help as the playoffs go on. The Syanley Cup Playoffs become a war of attrition.

Reactions: Hem

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Bruins just need to have their old fellas healed up. Not sure 37 has been truly healthy for 5 years or so.

Looks like Hall could be back. That will make for one hell of a 3rd line for the B's. That could help as the playoffs go on. The Syanley Cup Playoffs become a war of attrition.
Counterpoint:

1680991529516.jpeg