NFR Hockey

Non-fishing related

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
That was a killer game tonight. They gave it away. It was one hell of a game though.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Yeah, I'm a huge Bruins fan as well.
Excited all day to watch last night's game ...until I couldn't. Everyother game was on.
Blackout or some nonesense.
That's lame the game was blacked out. Check out the highlights on YouTube. Was a pretty damn good hockey game.

Reactions: Hem

Divad

Whitefish
Marchand is trash that slew foot was typical of him. Great game though! Really wish they didn’t get that short handed goal.

Divad

Whitefish
Grub is triple the price per year than Jones but not triple the performance sadly.

I wouldn't mind a rougher defensemen in the mix, Jamie is soft for his size and 121st in game points amongst defensemen. A bad swiss army knife.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Bruins are having one helluva season, and my beloved Canadiens, they just plain suck; have never been right since they moved from the Forum, if you're a superstitious sort, you saw this coming, never should have left.

No cheers for Habs fans!

Skunk Ape

Smolt
As a Capitals fan since 84’ I’m hoping Hathaway and Orlov help the Bruins get back to the Cup. Hate to see them go but that’s business as we’re a bit of a mess this year.
I’m also rooting for the Kraken in the West for similar reasons because of Bura, Sprong, and Grubes. I feel for Kraken fans because that team spent a lot on Grubes and his performance as been mediocre at best. They should swap him for Gibson from the Ducks. That guy has seen a ton of rubber this year and still has a save % over 90🤣.

Divad

Whitefish
Red Wings' dj is having a rough night. A couple songs have been glitching then they try for Who Let The Dogs Out and zero people in the stands barked. Love the Yani fight in the first couple minutes.

4-4 in the 3rd, c'mon Kraken we need the two points!!

Divad

Whitefish
This, all day long. Disgusting. Watching Bruins fans and media defend his play is pretty sad.
Agree! He’s always looking for the cheap shot, at this point it’s baked into his play style which sucks because he has skill.

I found myself watching this after that game

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Agree! He’s always looking for the cheap shot, at this point it’s baked into his play style which sucks because he has skill.

I found myself watching this after that game

Low hanging fruit:

This, all day long. Disgusting. Watching Bruins fans and media defend his play is pretty sad.
His play speaks for itself. His antics (spearing, slew-footing, etc.) are what would need to be defended, but you take the good with the bad.

How do you feel about Ovechkin? Kucherov? Tom Wilson? If they're on your team you love them. If they aren't on your team you hate them.