Recent content by Scottybs

1. Scottybs

Litter

Ouch ouch ouch, did they sell the dirt bike?…. “Well son, you had a college fund, I guess you’re going to have to find your own way”
  2. Scottybs

Litter

But you have a huge say in their environment. Also having the stomach for drastic measures eg military school, etc. I’m a firm believer in compassion but it has its limits. Your roof, your rules. My wife just received a call about our 1st grader saying horrible things to a classmate, guess what...
  3. Scottybs

Litter

Definitely… but if your kid is a mistake you don’t give them the keys to the Ferrari, and in this case quite a boat. We all did stupid shit in our youth, I’m not wishing for a record that potentially decimates their future lives, but a little blood, sweat and tears working off their debt to...
  4. Scottybs

Litter

Calling it how you see it is not something to apologize for, you merely pointed out that a boat with 3 big screws is a sign of affluence.
  5. Scottybs

Litter

And I’m sure you’re right, with a boat like that.
  6. Scottybs

Litter

Simple, 100 hours of maritime trash clean up each, Florida might actually have the backbone to hand down a sentence like this.
  7. Scottybs

Oregon hatchery bleach attack

But West Coast DA’s have way better catch and release records than any of us…
  8. Scottybs

Oregon hatchery bleach attack

Yep… the village idiots on the far sides have become way too empowered. Bad behavior continues to be rewarded.
  9. Scottybs

Cant fix stupid!

Would have loved to have seen that… seriously trashy people, no respect.
  10. Scottybs

Cant fix stupid!

Peopleofwalmart.com 🤬🤬🤬 trash
  11. Scottybs

We got these Zebras coming in....

New Zebra Strike Indicators!
  12. Scottybs

We got these Zebras coming in....

Wonder how Zebra mane ties?
  13. Scottybs

What are you reading

Red War, a Mitch Rapp novel.