Scottybs's latest activity

• Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    This is good food for thought. Mental illness is it's own thing for sure and can crop up without a parenting issue. I guess while my...
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    I very respectfully do not agree and appreciate parenting is a tough job with hindsight being useless once experienced. The main thrust...
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to charles sullivan's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    I wish you all the best with your kid. I hope that they turn out happy and healthy.
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs replied to the thread Litter.
    Ouch ouch ouch, did they sell the dirt bike?…. “Well son, you had a college fund, I guess you’re going to have to find your own way”
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to krusty's post in the thread Litter with Wow Wow.
    Indeed...and in all of the US parents can be held responsible in civil court for the actions of minor children if the actions were done...
  • Scottybs
    But you have a huge say in their environment. Also having the stomach for drastic measures eg military school, etc. I’m a firm believer...
  • Scottybs
    Definitely… but if your kid is a mistake you don’t give them the keys to the Ferrari, and in this case quite a boat. We all did stupid...
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to krusty's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    I've known quite a few families with several well-reared children (who turned out to be productive members of society) and one child...
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to JudyM's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    This all starts with the parents. Kids are a blank screen, and it is up to the parents to teach what is acceptable AND what isn't...
  • Scottybs
    PART 1: Trachinotus Africanus Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. Ibn Battuta – The...
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to Zoran's post in the thread East Kootenays this summer with Like Like.
    Going again ... Hopefully we will have few of this babies
  • Scottybs
    Calling it how you see it is not something to apologize for, you merely pointed out that a boat with 3 big screws is a sign of affluence.
  • Scottybs
    And I’m sure you’re right, with a boat like that.
  • Scottybs
    My absolute favorite kids fishing event is fast approaching! Originally called the Doernbecher Derby and later renamed the Merwin...
  • Scottybs
    Simple, 100 hours of maritime trash clean up each, Florida might actually have the backbone to hand down a sentence like this.