Recent content by Lefty

1. L

Los Barriles-DIY Trip

Folks, Thanks for both the Food and fishing feedback. While this trip is a ways out, I'm the sort that like get logistics sorted out well in advance. Still not sure how the DIY aspect of this trip will pan out with respect to fishing success and costs. But then again, I'll be in MX, sippin...
  2. L

Top 10 trout lakes in Washington (you’re welcome😉)

And Talk about Hot Spotting!! Geez.
  3. L

Los Barriles-DIY Trip

Hello All, I'm working on a DIY trip to Baja and specifically Los Barriles later this year. Thinking Early July. I found a rental place on the beach but I'm hoping folks on this forum might have some advice or recommendations for guides, pangas, ATV's, beaches etc. I'm thinking wed like...
  4. L

Lake Cushman

Appreciate the feedback even if it confirms my worries. The lake seems to be a mediocre fishery, and at the same time another illustration of a case where dams, regulation, and population have conspired to decimate native and anadromous fisheries. While I wasn't looking for a "secret" spot...
  5. L

Lake Cushman

Greetings All, I'm a long time lurker, big time fan of the new site, and have finally decided to wade in and participate in the Forums. As a bit of background, I'm primarily a freshwater fly fisherman and enjoy both rivers and lakes. I also love chasing SRC in the salt when I can get out...