JasonC's latest activity

• J
    JasonC reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    That was fun. Nice having two boats searching out fish as well. Bright sun was not great but cool seeing some aggressively feeding fish...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Divad's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Fat bellied rezzie enjoying the chum fry. Managed to scoop one up. My patterns might be a little too white for the early fry, will have...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to DimeBrite's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    I found some beach glass yesterday during the nice weather. Resident expert @Stonedfish suggested hitting the pile with UV light to...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Wind forecasts were all over the board for today and some looked reasonable, so headed south to the canal. The reasonable ones were...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to skyriver's post in the thread Nice day on the river with Like Like.
    I had a free day today. I didn't want to try another wetside lake and I didn't feel like the salt. The weather and flows looked pretty...
  • J
    JasonC reacted to clarkman's post in the thread Oregon Coastal report with Like Like.
    Well, I met up with @ColinShots yesterday to head to the coast in search of ghosts. We arrived to find out that we were the first car...