Who has one, and how do I get one?
  2. Hogsnatcher

What's in your vise?

Will purple work?
  3. IMG_0820.jpeg

IMG_0820.jpeg

4. Hogsnatcher

Run Etiquette

At the very least tell Hickman to go pound sand.
  5. Hogsnatcher

What's your fishing rig?

Is that Page Springs by chance?
  6. Hogsnatcher

Contemplating a Tacoma outfit…

Yeah, at age 58 with a bad back a rig with ease of entry/exit is paramount. I did some tent camping on BigD this summer and swear that now I am done with sleeping on the ground like a filthy animal….while others seemingly enjoying the comfort of a crank up slide in camper (ATC, Fleet). ..I...
  7. Hogsnatcher

Contemplating a Tacoma outfit…

Thinking a Tacoma with a light weight slide in retractable camper and my DB might be “the rig for me” for my sojourns to MT/ID. What are you guys using for this sort of thing?
  8. Hogsnatcher

It’s here!

Holy moly Bob. Multipler?
  9. Hogsnatcher

Wanted Hardy Marquis salmon #3, or 4” wide clicker.

I guess I forgot to check. I’m sorry. I’ll look in the morning
  10. Hogsnatcher

Wanted Hardy Marquis salmon #3, or 4” wide clicker.

I might. Let me check
  11. Hogsnatcher

Favorite Wooly Bugger..?

Well, here are the mini meats that I came up with to simulate juvenile Brown troots. Large fry. WILL they pull giant brown pigs…who knows!
  12. 14F2A70A-58E6-45C8-AD43-43C4CDE0F59C.jpeg

14F2A70A-58E6-45C8-AD43-43C4CDE0F59C.jpeg

13. Hogsnatcher

Favorite Wooly Bugger..?

Yes! This is what I’m talking about. Son! Even a modest sized Brown pig greedily consumes its own. Beautiful.
  14. Hogsnatcher

Favorite Wooly Bugger..?

Oohh yes the JJ Special - a proven pig puller. Ive never fished it much but this definitely seems to be a WB that simulates a juvenile Brown trout. I may need to get on the vise and pump some out, though I would make some minor changes to allow for them to be fished on swing with a Scandi...
  15. Hogsnatcher

Favorite Wooly Bugger..?

These are all good suggestions. Thank you. I never fish lakes and am usually swinging the lowly WB through a juicy meat bucket in a river somewhere on western tail waters. I WANT to believe that at some point giant Brown pigs become cannibalistic and eat their own. Does anyone here have...