fishbadger's latest activity

• F
    fishbadger reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Fish handling with Like Like.
    Could someone remind me again why guiding is a thing and equals conservation to so many? Here we have a fishery that is essentially in...
  • F
    fishbadger reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread It finally happened, almost with Like Like.
    There's a zen circle of existential force that surrounds landing a steelhead. The more you want it and attempt not to lose it by being...
  • F
    fishbadger replied to the thread 2024 NOF.
    That's actually a fantastic idea Curt, an annual quota on chinook as a means to curb impact by the high-liners, I would be fully...
  • F
    fishbadger replied to the thread It finally happened, almost.
    You have him in the shallows, and the runs are getting less authoritative. Get in calf-deep water and get about a rod's length of line...
  • F
    fishbadger replied to the thread It finally happened, almost.
    Yeah, that's a big fish. Been a couple years since I caught one with a wrist like that, and I've caught a few. fb
  • F
    fishbadger reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    I think delaying the season openers for 10 and 11 makes sense. People want to fish when they have the greatest opportunity which is...
  • F
    I personally think beach fishing should be open all year long everywhere. And I don't beach fish. And nobody really listens to me, so...
  • F
    I like that they are thinking about a multitude of options, or at least giving lip service to doing so. The idea of keeping 11 (and...
  • F
    fishbadger reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    https://nwsportsmanmag.com/wdfw-talks-area-10-11-chinook-proposal-snohomish-wild-kings-with-anglers/?fbclid=IwAR3ruf3dr1iB50jvA5fprMcTYOV...
  • F
    I know it's not practical in some peoples' boats, but I just don't net coho, hardly ever. Gaff release em, or if I'm sure it's one I'm...