Recent content by DennyW

1. D

The Future of Fly Tying.

WOW How neat is that. Wish I had started earlier
  2. D

LDR

I love LTR. Going to let them go anyway. Don't have to take chance in hurting them
  3. D

May 18th 1980

I was returning from a sales trip to Western Gear in Jamestown North Dakota. They diverted our flight south then around the Pacific Ocean. We were watching the mountain from the plane when the second eruption went off. What a site that was
  4. D

NBA Playoffs

Quit watching pro basketball several years ago Nothing but a pushing match anymore. College is getting the same way. To bad, because was a die heart basketball fan
  5. D

What rod should i buy next?

you might want to look for a 7 pc rod in different line weights. Also you probably need a hat from the new shop in Montana
  6. D

Smith River Questions

Guided trips and costs????
  7. D

NFR NFL - 2022

You can have the best of the best QB in football. If you don't have an offensive line to protect him he isn't worth a dime
  8. D

Bozeman launches new high end apparel company

Wow, I must say the guy has guts to start a business like that. After the way fly shops are closing I would think it would be a terrible time to start that kind of business. But, with all the Californians moving to Montana he might do well. Wonder if they actually produce their products of...
  9. D

Name your one fly

sparkle dun