Recent content by CopperJess

1. CopperJess

Access warning

I’m going to give it a try tomorrow and hope they aren’t too crazy. I just can’t stay away, I’ve been waiting to fish this spot in the fall!
  2. CopperJess

Goodbye Summer

I’d have to agree. Way to be resourceful.
  3. CopperJess

Goodbye Summer

Awesome fish!
  4. CopperJess

Goodbye Summer

Well that’s very impressive!
  5. CopperJess

Goodbye Summer

You had a good summer!
  6. CopperJess

Goodbye Summer

Well, summer is gone. I hope everyone got out and wetted a line. What’s your favorite fish this summer and why? My favorite is this brook/bull hybrid. Not my biggest fish this year but the most interesting for me.
  7. 9B42D9E8-B25F-4EF7-999E-BF397FCAFF43.jpeg

9B42D9E8-B25F-4EF7-999E-BF397FCAFF43.jpeg

8. CopperJess

New and what made you convert?

Did you know there are kayak bass fishing tournaments? I’m currently enrolled in a season long one that takes your top 5 smallmouth and top 5 largemouth. There’s about 50 of us competing this year. Super fun. You submit photos of your fish on a ketch board.
  9. CopperJess

I’ve been told my gear fishing knowledge gave me a different perspective on fly fishing, which so far has worked out in my favor. Im glad to know both forms.
  10. CopperJess

Did you use to fish and then retire from it? Or do you just love the art of tying? I appreciate your talent. But I’m 100% a heathen 🤣
  11. CopperJess

Thank you so much for reaching out. So cool there’s another angler like me out there. We should 100% fish together sometime. I’m in a 10ft Native Slayer pedal kayak. It’s my true love.
  12. 916238A1-AF96-42BD-B6E1-E265B91F7997.jpeg

916238A1-AF96-42BD-B6E1-E265B91F7997.jpeg

13. CopperJess

Thanks for sharing your story. There’s something special about being alone in nature and fooling those fish.
  14. CopperJess

If you ever take up kayak bass fishing, I’ll fill you in on all the tournament info. It’s a pretty fun thing to do and a great group of people.
  15. CopperJess

Or there are release photos: