Recent content by Clean Willy

1. Clean Willy

Truck Canopy

Boy no kidding. I'd ask way more than that if you go to Craigslist.
  2. Clean Willy

NFR Humor

Reminded me of this one. I actually included it in a PowerPoint presentation back when I was working. My superiors didn’t think it was funny. At all.
  3. Clean Willy

Guided trip question

License
  4. Clean Willy

NFR 2024 Garden and Growing Things thread

You should retire they said. It will be relaxing they said…
  5. Clean Willy

What are you listening to?

OK guitar lovers, today we learn that Christopher Cross was a GREAT guitar player! I've learned so much from this guys videos.
  6. Clean Willy

Crossing/Entering Railroad property along Rivers?

Wonder also if this might be a Federal offence? Similar to speeding in a National Park. Ask me how I know.
  7. Clean Willy

Beer and reels

Wasn't available in Washington in 1974. A friend and I drove to Idaho and bought several cases which we then sold to high school chums for $10/six pack.
  8. Clean Willy

REMINDER TO GET APPROPRIATE FISHING LICENSES & PARKING PASSES!

Online transaction failed twice with Amex even though it shows it should be accepted. Worked fine with Visa.
  9. Clean Willy

NFR Havahart

Got this to transport raccoons to a happy new home far from my yard then had a change of ‘hart’. See what I did there?
  10. Clean Willy

Fishing the John Day

Easy fishing, all poppers for me. The geology is awesome. Hope you have less wind than we did a couple of June’s ago, and why is it always upstream? So much rowing.
  11. Clean Willy

NFR Humor

It’s actually *bless* the rains… which has never made sense to me.
  12. Clean Willy

NFR Humor

13. Clean Willy

plunking

And pheasants at Smith Brothers!
  14. Clean Willy

plunking

Whoa same here only late 60’s. Right where Southcenter is now.
  15. Clean Willy

Lake craft recommendation

This Outcast still hanging in my garage if you're interested. https://pnwflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?threads/float-tubes.6220/#post-144206