Billy's latest activity

• Billy
    Billy reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Coffee Pot with Haha Haha.
    If you had a sail on your float tube, you'd be able to cover some water (sorry, couldn't resist). One morning my friend and I got to...
  • Billy
    Billy replied to the thread They DARED TO REMOVE ME.
    Travers wishes he could bass fish like me
    • goldberg-universal-champion.gif
  • Billy
    Spent last week in North Carolina visiting my wife's cousin. We planned to spend a couple of days in Blowing Rock to see the mountain...
  • Billy
    Billy replied to the thread Man I Love to Fish.
    Good stuff!!!
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to dbaken's post in the thread Man I Love to Fish with Like Like.
    Last year, my brother-in-law's son got interested in fly fishing. So I organized a trip to South Twin lake to take him out in a float...
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to SilverFly's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Nice. Never too soon to prep for tuner season. What hooks and foam heads you use on these again?
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Finally getting around to prepping for tuna season. First step is stocking up on topwater
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Found fly box with Like Like.
    At a Basin walk-in lake. Let me know if you want it back…for the Yak. Looks like it came straight from Red’s, like a Canyon starter...
  • Billy
    Billy replied to the thread Found fly box.
    How did you do?????
  • Billy
    Billy replied to the thread #Stopat200?.
    I guarantee those shore houses could hear this great feat going on! 😁
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Go to lake fly? with Like Like.
    What's the material on this guy? It looks like it would move really nicely on a slow retrieve.
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to clarkman's post in the thread Go to lake fly? with Like Like.
    Basically something like this has accounted for most of "them"....;) because I fish this 95% of the time....seems to be a fair number...
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to Tom Butler's post in the thread Go to lake fly? with Like Like.
    If it's stocked trout it's the stupid stocker leech under a float. Anything else an olive Simi seal leech with red glass bead on a type...
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Go to lake fly? with Like Like.
    I had to go back and read @Scudley Do Right's "rule(s)" - so I'm gonna cheat and say there's never just one "go to lake" fly (for me)...
  • Billy
    Billy reacted to troutpocket's post in the thread Go to lake fly? with Like Like.
    If I had to choose a favorite all-around lake fly, it would be Rickards Stillwater Bug. But I can’t pick just one. Sometimes a micro...