Recent content by BCO

1. B

NFR Humor

Who are you and what have done with the Captain. ???
  2. B

NFR Trucks?

Just curious, why is it on a flatbed tow truck ?
  3. B

Drift boat motor repair

First thing for idle issues is replace the spark plug with a properly gapped plug. Check the coil output and flush the fuel system with SeaFoam. Small displacement engine’s that are run at low rpm’s for long periods need periodic checkups.
  4. B

Kona A-Bay Areas - February 2023

My recommended snorkeling spot might be a bit more of an adventure than they ( or Mom ) are up for. It’s open water and not really splash and giggle One place that they would enjoy is the Sea Horse farm. They raise them from birth to adult stage. They will be able see and hold the Sea Horses...
  5. 235E6E72-52B4-4C48-AE37-DB361689CAEC.jpeg

235E6E72-52B4-4C48-AE37-DB361689CAEC.jpeg

6. B

Kona A-Bay Areas - February 2023

Best snorkeling is not at a beach. Shore break waves cloud the water with sand. Go south from kona to Kealakeku State Park. Snorkel Bob’s or any dive shop in Kona can give you directionsl. Park in the park and walk past the boat ramp to the lava flow , easy entry to the water at “2 step”. You...
  7. B

NFR Humor

Which is exactly what I am doing tonight !!!
  8. B

NFR Humor

Our lap warmer is living the best her best life as well
  9. 730E2D11-5E44-44C4-9599-E20DAB2256ED.jpeg

730E2D11-5E44-44C4-9599-E20DAB2256ED.jpeg

10. B

NFR Humor

11. B

NFR Baseball 2023

Today’s game in extra innings , tied at 0-0 bottom of the 8th. Now gowing into the 9th. So far there as been 28 combined strike outs.
  12. B

FS Knife assortment

I also recognized the same knife, just couldn’t remember where it came from. I tossed it when the blade lock failed.
  13. B

hummingbird feathers

I’m on a very strict diet limiting my daily diet to no more than two hummingbirds, six butterflies and dehydrated liquids. I’m a little grumpy !
  14. B

Bird or Bug ?

I may have , but with all the other voices and noises that I have in my head I might have mistaken them for the neighbors cat that was either in heat or was eaten by a coyotes.