NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

cdnred

Life of the Party
1674991495201-png.880824

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
One of my former bosses was from Butte. He frequently said that only drunk drivers drove in a straight line in Montana.
That's almost true. When I was about 50 years younger. I drove better drunk than when I was sober. One time in White Center with a buddy, I had to drive to Smoky Point, where we lived. I was driving an old Falcon. I started out going south on the freeway. which was going toward Olympia. I had to get off the freeway and then get back on heading north. We made it home but I didn't drive over 60 mph. I was glad that we didn't see a WSP all the way home. Was lucky I guess. Now I just stay home and get blasted. No driving required.

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
That's almost true. When I was about 50 years younger. I drove better drunk than when I was sober. One time in White Center with a buddy, I had to drive to Smoky Point, where we lived. I was driving an old Falcon. I started out going south on the freeway. which was going toward Olympia. I had to get off the freeway and then get back on heading north. We made it home but I didn't drive over 60 mph. I was glad that we didn't see a WSP all the way home. Was lucky I guess. Now I just stay home and get blasted. No driving required.
White Center?? Come on Jim, this is 2023.....it’s officially known as “Rat City USA”

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
White Center?? Come on Jim, this is 2023.....it’s officially known as “Rat City USA”
I moved to Montana in 2007. Since I left Washington the fishing has gone to hell. We went there to meet somebody after work at the lazy "B".
That was over 50 years ago. Things weren't that crowded then. It is funny how time flies when your having fun.