NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Me too! I have already signed up for MLB Extra Innings->80 games a week so there is no excuse to ever hear Dave Simms. It cost $150 for the season or about the same as 2 days of weekday skiing.
I believe thats a very good deal. Also, still have lift tickets from long ago from Mt Baker. 22 dollars for whole day on the mountain.

HauntedByWaters

Life of the Party
I knew the Eagles would stomp the 49ers. 49ers have had a lot of luck with their bad luck and that kept them afloat. Eagles haven’t needed luck, they just are that good.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Joe Burrow is a very good QB who deserves a better O-line.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I have sympathy for anyone that genuinely regrets what they have done.

I felt terrible for the guy, especially after watching his post game interview at his locker. His team member helping out shutdown some of the questions was great to see.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend

Purdy was not relevant today; injuries suck.
Eagles are a very strong team, the most complete in the NFC.
28 seasons have now passed since the 49ers touched the Lombardi.

They won the Super bowl just a few years ago When they had that bushy headed QB Kaepernick.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
They won the Super bowl just a few years ago When they had that bushy headed QB Kaepernick.
Sadly, no. We lost to the Ravens. That was when it was Coach Harbaugh v. Coach Harbaugh and the power in the stadium went out.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
The final 49ers super bowl win was 1994 with Steve Young at QB, before the salary cap ended the era of overspending team owners.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Sadly, no. We lost to the Ravens. That was when it was Coach Harbaugh v. Coach Harbaugh and the power in the stadium went out.
Well I'm just an old man with a some what fading memory.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
But he is no Mahomes .
Not yet at least
Nope, he's Joe Burrow, and he's one hellova quarterback. No need to be Mahomes, but I do have to say, Burrow seems like a really smug character to me, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Cheers and GO CHIEFS (hope everyone gets healthy)

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
I have sympathy for anyone that genuinely regrets what they have done.
My opinion is harsh...I'm sensitive to those kinds of penalties. I see them happen all the time on Friday night's:mad:. They are so senseless, so easily avoidable and almost always done by the same player/type of player. Often times, we don't even see the play but know who it will be called on before it's even been signaled. I don't remember who it was that got the penalty for Cincinati...maybe that was totally out of character for him...I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.