What Are You Eating?

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
All aspects aligned today to produce my favorite food ever. The nostalgia is so strong with this one.
IMG20240223221219.jpg
I had the day off so I ran out to the beach for a quick dig. It was 55 degrees and sunny on the beach with a NE wind that kept the waves at bay.
IMG20240223163405.jpg

I hopped out of the car at 4:35 and back in at 4:58. I probably only canvassed 300 square yards before having my limit. Pretty nice clams to boot.
IMG20240223193400.jpg

I ate my fill, but most get cooled and refrigerated because much like fried chicken, I love eating them cold.
IMG20240223215531.jpg

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
Hey way to go Gary! I probably should’ve went there instead of floating around a local lake getting a 🦨! But still a good day just to be out! Anybody surf perch fishing?

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
IMG_3684.jpegIMG_3685.jpegIMG_3686.jpegBraised chicken in coconut milk, ginger, garlic & tomatoes…green bean, cuke & tomato’s with fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, garlic & dried shrimp pounded in a mortar, topped with crushed peanuts…cherries sautéed in butter over burrata with toasted hazelnuts

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Butter, garlic and blackened seasoning. Tossing these over brown rice and andouille sausage.
SF

IMG_6634.jpeg