What Are You Eating?

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I've never heard of half the dishes you post photos of. I have a Filipino friend who eats all kinds of stuff I wouldn't touch, so I'll have to ask him about banana ketchup.
@Brute obviously has a more cultured palate than (me) you, Salmo. I don’t mind 2 stars (out of 4) for heat, otherwise I start sneezing; bring on the Scotties.

Spicy banana ketchup is new one on me as well; I guess my time in Subic Bay was more about drinking beer than gourmet food

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
@Brute obviously has a more cultured palate than (me) you, Salmo. I don’t mind 2 stars (out of 4) for heat, otherwise I start sneezing; bring on the Scotties.

Spicy banana ketchup is new one on me as well; I guess my time in Subic Bay was more about drinking beer than gourmet food
I remember seeing banana Ketchup in the grocery stores of Hawaii…I never bought it, but it was fairly common since the isles had a large Filipino community…

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
I've had Jufran brand, but it looks easy to make.
We always have bananas, next time they get softer than I like, think I'll make some.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I've had Jufran brand, but it looks easy to make.
We always have bananas, next time they get softer than I like, think I'll make some.

Damn…that looks good