SOLD Filson Hat - $9,999 (Half Off MSRP)

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Uh oh.....

I guess you just get the guarantees. I'll cut $25 off the price on account of this new info.

Can you please provide the number of stars you have as a seller.
Also, can you provide proof of the provenance of this item? Something like the original sales receipt or a picture of the hand of Melfa actually touching the hat?
SF

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Can you please provide the number of stars you have as a seller.
Also, can you provide proof of the provenance of this item? Something like the original sales receipt or a picture of the hand of Melfa actually touching the hat?
SF
First time seller, long time lurker.

Trust me, you won't care about the provenance once you put this beauty on your head.
You'll go from a crusty old cantankerous fisherman, to a gleeful fly lord. Every cast will be pure joy knowing how good you look, and more importantly how 'outdoorsie' you look:

1694466027546.png

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter

Trust me, you won't care about the provenance once you put this beauty on your head.
You'll go from a crusty old cantankerous fisherman, to a gleeful fly lord. Every cast will be pure joy knowing how good you look, and more importantly how 'outdoorsie' you look:

View attachment 81743
You mustn’t be steelheading because you have a smile on your face.

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
that hat with this patch on it, that's basically a passport to all of Ballard...... including any RV off of NW market
View attachment 81747
So you'll take it!!??

You mustn’t be steelheading because you have a smile on your face.
When people see you taking out at the launch, they'll immediately assume you landed no less than (3) 20+ native chromers on the day - this is based solely on how 'outdoorsie' you look. That will make you smile.

And remember, the next best thing to actually catching fish, is having everyone think you look like you're good at actually catching fish.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Find the guy looking for abel nippers and you might have your buyer.

Herkileez

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

View attachment 81743

You can look like either Greg Norman..... or Ed Norton (Honeymooners), depending on the head its on...

O' Clarkii Stomias

Landlocked Atlantic Salmon
Forum Supporter
Damn, I should have kept my tin cloth bibs and jacket I used to work in. The bibs were unbelievably waterproof, though I think it had more to do with the grease and hydraulic oil than the Filson wax. Today it sounds like my bibs would be considered to have a fine patina.
All BS aside, the finest winter steelhead hat was a Filson long billed wool cap. I do wish I would have kept them.

MGM

“Just glad to be here”
Forum Supporter
When I first saw that hat I thought you might have mugged John Gierach. If you did, it could be worth twice your price,

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I am so confused right now. I actually have a Filson baseball cap that rocks. Is this like a tounge in cheek thing or is the general consensus is that Filson is "Ghey"?

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I am so confused right now. I actually have a Filson baseball cap that rocks. Is this like a tounge in cheek thing or is the general consensus is that Filson is "Ghey"?
It’s kinda like G-n-R. Lies and Appetite: Hell yeah! But it got hard to want to fly the Guns n’ Roses flag during Use Your Illusion or <shudder> the Spaghetti whatzit. Eventually though, the old good stuff is still appreciated by those in the know, and the Hot Topic poseurs are pretty easy to spot really.

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter