What are you listening to?

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
I killed my SXM subscription a few weeks ago, instead I've been listening to some music on a thumb including this:

How come Nilsson hasn't been inducted into the RnR Hall of Fame?

The exclusivity of RRHOF is long gone. It matters to musical artists. Whether they say it does’t or not. That is a wY to protect oneself. An analogy might be I don’t care about art sales after 47 years since my first sale. But I really don’t give a sheet. ;)

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
The exclusivity of RRHOF is long gone. It matters to musical artists. Whether they say it does’t or not. That is a wY to protect oneself. An analogy might be I don’t care about art sales after 47 years since my first sale. But I really don’t give a sheet. ;)
Not having Nilsson in the HOF mocks the whole thing, espeically when you see some of the crappy artists in there (I won't say who I think sucks but they do, in my not humble opinion and this coming from a tone deaf person who can't play any musical instrument nor can I carry a tune).

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Not having Nilsson in the HOF mocks the whole thing, espeically when you see some of the crappy artists in there (I won't say who I think sucks but they do, in my not humble opinion and this coming from a tone deaf person who can't play any musical instrument nor can I carry a tune).
Being the epitome of capitalism. The US praises monetary success over art.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
British heavy metal band Motorhead does a country blues song. Lemmy plays blues harp and the drummer plays an acoustic guitar. Rock On!

Damn, their still around? i saw them in 79/80 in concert with Omega, Scorpions and Lucifers Friend at the festplatz in Aschaffennurg.

Pescaphile

Steelhead
Yes indeed.

Geronimos Cadillac
Evangelina
When the morning comes
The pusher
Heartbreak hotel

I was never a 3 dog night fan though

I still remember when I was in the 1st grade and the 'big kids' would all be in the back of the school bus singing "Joy to the World" and "Age of Aquarious." It was many years before I found out that JttW wasn't a Three-dog Night original. I think it was his mother who wrote (or co-wrote with Elvis) heartbreak hotel.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
I still remember when I was in the 1st grade and the 'big kids' would all be in the back of the school bus singing "Joy to the World" and "Age of Aquarious." It was many years before I found out that JttW wasn't a Three-dog Night original. I think it was his mother who wrote (or co-wrote with Elvis) heartbreak hotel.
The steppenwolf connection reminds me of one of the finest songs from that era by Mars Bonfire- Snowblind Friend