Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They look so tasty, like a freshly baked muffin. Can't remember if that one is a liver transplant, or just a horrible psychotic trip.I don’t mess with them, but it’s Amanita Muscari time on my local haunts View attachment 194132
The latter, but I would imagine the former is an option if done incorrectly.They look so tasty, like a freshly baked muffin. Can't remember if that one is a liver transplant, or just a horrible psychotic trip.
Surprised….didn't think there’s been enough rain.some pines and honeys from the other day.
I'm up in the kootenays, so far a fantastic fall for mushrooms, especially pines. the season got saved by a solid few days rain in September.Surprised….didn't think there’s been enough rain.