Strange, weird or odd or whatever beach finds thread….

IMG_8776.jpeg

Not sure what this is. At first I thought it was corn, but looked rubbery when I kicked it with my boot, so not sure. Like a cucumber that lost its skin. For sure it wasn’t found at Schlong beach and definitely not a chinook or kokanee.
IMG_8774.jpeg

The apple hatch yesterday was epic. Sad people use the beaches for their compost.
SF
 
MA 9 is a known beach okra spawning area, and so walking on the beaches there adversely affects the okra while searching for a mate.
Plus 50% of all okra harvested above escapement (estimated at a paltry 43.78 pounds due to reduced carrying capacity) is alloted to the gumbo tribe. Hatchery okra returns are poor, due to deteriorating garden conditions, and of course, El Nino.

In short...you probably violated ESA rules by abusing that okra with your boot...I'd take that pic down, we all know what happened on the Stilly with those Kings.

😉
 
Back
Top