What are you playing?

Solitaire is the only game on the desktop that I play, beating the 'puter 48% of the time. First thing in the morning wakes up the brain
along with some strong coffee and half and half.
 
I discovered the best video game ever made. The reviews are all great. It is extremely addictive.

It reminds me of the River King games I used to play on Gameboy as a kid.


Picked this up last night. Definitely get whats on the tin, casting and chilling. Kept me occupied for a while, managed to tie a fly while playing and letting it idle.

Indiana Jones and the Golden Circle. Punching out Nazis is fun and cathartic!

I really want to play that but I've never seen it below $60 which my brain rebels at for some reason.
 
Picked this up last night. Definitely get whats on the tin, casting and chilling. Kept me occupied for a while, managed to tie a fly while playing and letting it idle.



I really want to play that but I've never seen it below $60 which my brain rebels at for some reason.
I pay a fee for game pass on xbox, so the games I play are all "free" with that subscription.
 
I haven't touched a game in 15 years when someone gave me a Ghost Recon for my laptop while rehabbing a scoped knee for a torn meniscus…
 
Picked this up last night. Definitely get whats on the tin, casting and chilling. Kept me occupied for a while, managed to tie a fly while playing and letting it idle.

It is so chill it might be the only video game that improves your sleep hygiene. I play it in bed and nod off the whole time.
 
My oldest started Summoner 1 on PS2 last night, and I think she was up till 2am on it LOL. As for me i have been playing alot of Battlefield 6, and messing with my flight sim setup. I hear that Santa may put a VR headset under the tree this year! When I am dog fighting in DCS, it is a real pain not being able to naturally look around and behind me.

1791319788482.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zak
I haven't allowed myself to be sucked into the vortex of video games...(Don't hate me, OK?...😉)
..Instead, I've been sucked into the vortex of playing pickleball 3 times per week. For me, its too easy to spend too much time at a keyboard. I want to be out "doin actual stuff", while I still can.
 
I haven't allowed myself to be sucked into the vortex of video games...(Don't hate me, OK?...😉)
..Instead, I've been sucked into the vortex of playing pickleball 3 times per week. For me, its too easy to spend too much time at a keyboard. I want to be out "doin actual stuff", while I still can.
I have the opposite problem. I'm "doing stuff" nonstop. A videogame is the only thing that will get me to actually relax.

I had actually forgotten about this thread. Currently playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. Great realistic RPG set in midievel Bohemia.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Zak
I do cribbage on the computer…
didn't you know that Cribbage Corrupts....it's like the gateway drug, but for gambling. In all seriousness, I kinda wish I'd learned how to play that game. looks fun. love me some board games too.

All these young whippersnappers and their videogames... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But man, anything that calms one down, you should do that thing. For me, that's mostly sitting down at the vise and creating something that I know will work (helps to have a decent number of data points)....but I'm still always tinkering.

my kid is still into Minecraft, so that's cool.
 
didn't you know that Cribbage Corrupts....it's like the gateway drug, but for gambling. In all seriousness, I kinda wish I'd learned how to play that game. looks fun. love me some board games too.

All these young whippersnappers and their videogames... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But man, anything that calms one down, you should do that thing. For me, that's mostly sitting down at the vise and creating something that I know will work (helps to have a decent number of data points)....but I'm still always tinkering.

my kid is still into Minecraft, so that's cool.
One of the least relaxing, most frustrating, rage-inducing activities I have ever tried to force into my life is tying flies. Shows how very differently we're all wired 😂
 
One of the least relaxing, most frustrating, rage-inducing activities I have ever tried to force into my life is tying flies. Shows how very differently we're all wired 😂
:LOL: and also 💯
 
I know it's a tad old-school, but since I could move a mouse after right shoulder surgery in late June I've been kicking ass at good old fashioned computer solitaire...Klondike, to be exact. I play the grandmaster level and am about 2, maybe 3 games away from level 300.
 
didn't you know that Cribbage Corrupts....it's like the gateway drug, but for gambling. In all seriousness, I kinda wish I'd learned how to play that game. looks fun. love me some board games too.

All these young whippersnappers and their videogames... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But man, anything that calms one down, you should do that thing. For me, that's mostly sitting down at the vise and creating something that I know will work (helps to have a decent number of data points)....but I'm still always tinkering.

my kid is still into Minecraft, so that's cool.
I have fond memories visiting my Grandma in Abington MA as a kid ...eating her clam chowder and lobster bisque (lobster back then in MA was cheaper than steaks), freshly baked apple pie with a slice of sharp Vermont cheddar on top...and then get taken to the cleaners in multiple games of cribbage...she always took points from me, she was merciless...
 
didn't you know that Cribbage Corrupts....it's like the gateway drug, but for gambling. In all seriousness, I kinda wish I'd learned how to play that game. looks fun. love me some board games too.

All these young whippersnappers and their videogames... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But man, anything that calms one down, you should do that thing. For me, that's mostly sitting down at the vise and creating something that I know will work (helps to have a decent number of data points)....but I'm still always tinkering.

my kid is still into Minecraft, so that's cool.
Just as long as it has bucktail 😝
 
Back
Top