Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd be one of these guys
In a former life I helped support air operations and currently volunteer with national contingency radio communications so I was interested in how that that wildfire aerial operation was executed.amazing to watch the fire boss planes on a tight loop almost constantly dropping water, and then it would all clear out and a big plane would come drop the retardant.
I wouldn’t change a thing…
yeah, thats the problem. i would like to change a few things - but i would like to end up right back here with my gal.Exactly, change even one little thing, the rest of life changes to point you aren’t in the position you are now
![]()
Pilots of helicopter that crashed while fighting wildfire in Utah are dead, officials say
Two helicopter pilots who crashed while they were fighting a wildfire in Utah are dead, officials confirmed Saturday. The pilots were killed when their Sikorsky Skycrane helicopter went down Friday m...www.yahoo.com