Latest activity

  • Paige
    Paige reacted to Mossback's post in the thread TV... with Like Like.
    Crazy... You can buy 12 smart Tv's for the price of a spey rod....abd have enough left over to get a couple of burritos, and a 6 pack.
  • Lett
    Lett reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Up at the crack: fishing day breakfasts? with Like Like.
    Black coffee and out the door. My local morning trips, I just don't take food. I'm usually back home by early afternoon and I have...
  • Cabezon
    Cabezon reacted to Burt Dagger's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Haha Haha.
    Honey, my 12wt says it needs to go to Belize
  • Cabezon
    Cabezon reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    Glad you enjoyed it @Burt Dagger. Now we have you hooked :). Another angler to book trips with. I have one more trip this year, then the...
  • Cabezon
    Cabezon reacted to Mossback's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Haha Haha.
    I mean really... It's like telling your new bride you're taking her to Paris for the honeymoon....and then taking her to Paris, Texas...
  • Burt Dagger
    Burt Dagger replied to the thread Tuna 2026.
    Honey, my 12wt says it needs to go to Belize
  • Burt Dagger
    Burt Dagger reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    Glad you enjoyed it @Burt Dagger. Now we have you hooked :). Another angler to book trips with. I have one more trip this year, then the...
  • rooftop
    rooftop reacted to Brute's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Wow Wow.
    Last of the flesh buggars…
  • Yard Sale
    Yard Sale replied to the thread NBA 2025-26.
    Ballmer got what he deserved, but Kawhi got off way too easy.
  • KFCDAVE
    I am usually leaving the when eating mine so they get popped in the microwave. Which is an appliance that only sees the light of day...
  • Yard Sale
    Yard Sale reacted to clarkman's post in the thread NBA 2025-26 with Like Like.
    Holy shit! https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/49806356/nba-announces-punishments-clippers-kawhi-probe fuck with the bull, get the...
  • clarkman
    clarkman reacted to Fourbtgait's post in the thread Cool Weather, Overnight Trip with Like Like.
    With a break in the weather finally, a dropping barometer, I made a 2 hour trip to a remediated river. The area on the flats that look...
  • Yard Sale
    Yard Sale replied to the thread Cool Weather, Overnight Trip.
    Man, I've been high holed before but that is rough! Beautiful chocolate.
  • Peyton00
    Peyton00 replied to the thread TV....
    If you have internet service at your house, get a super box. 2000+ channels with almost every possible sporting event known to mankind...
  • clarkman
    clarkman reacted to Mossback's post in the thread TV... with Haha Haha.
    Crazy... You can buy 12 smart Tv's for the price of a spey rod....abd have enough left over to get a couple of burritos, and a 6 pack.
Back
Top