Latest activity

  • D
    dbaken reacted to Burt Dagger's post in the thread Tuna 2026 with Like Like.
    Shh, guys, some of us are tuna fishing tomorrow
  • troutpocket
    Pour a cup or so down the entrance after dark. Should take out the nest within 24 hours.
    • 123DCB1A-EE82-4839-8F5D-51F586907D7B.jpeg
  • Dloy
    Dloy reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • Coach Potter
    Coach Potter reacted to Skimr's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    Thank you for sharing. Doing any activity with a long-time friend is hard to beat, especially when one is losing their ability to...
  • Coach Potter
    Coach Potter reacted to Pigs's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    This one is tough. Me, and fishin buddy are getting older. Makes me realize how delicate, and fleeting it all is. When we are young...
  • Coach Potter
    Coach Potter reacted to 2MANY's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    I use few words but I will say that I lost my best fishing buddy in a similar fashion except to cancer. I felt him present yesterday as...
  • skyriver
    skyriver reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I fished local today, on the water by 0900 - which I think is almost too early this time of year with the sun lower on the horizon. I...
  • skyriver
    skyriver reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Haha Haha.
    I never would have guessed you don't care for jig hooks, NEVER! ;-) FWIW, I just ordered Fulling Mills Bonio carp hooks (barbless) in...
  • Burt Dagger
    Burt Dagger replied to the thread Tuna 2026.
    Shh, guys, some of us are tuna fishing tomorrow
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread NFR Queens are out and about.
    The foam does not kill an underground nest. Do this: Fill a beer bottle half-full with gasoline, invert and plug the hole. Do not...
  • rotato
    rotato reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Hit a local tonight with Like Like.
    You two bring back a memory of walking backwards with my float tube out through this mucky mosquito infested "launch". It's only about...
  • rotato
    rotato reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Hit a local tonight with Like Like.
    Thought of you when I was entering ye olde basse ponde this weekend. I didn’t capture the 40 feet of mucky mud I had to squish through...
  • rotato
    rotato reacted to skyriver's post in the thread Hit a local tonight with Like Like.
    I've been WAY too busy with work the last few weeks. And the social calendar has been a bit busy as well. Mostly fun stuff, just busy...
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to SKYKO's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Some river coho stuff, haven't tied or fished in quite some time, here's looking to September and October.
  • rotato
    rotato reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Monster bass (jk) with Like Like.
    Headed to the capr lake this morning. It was supposed to be calm, it wasn't and then it was. The "W" wasn't bad. The last four times...
Back
Top