Latest activity

  • wanderingrichard
    wanderingrichard replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    I've looked at this like a dozen times amd each time the phrase Helicopter Hopper comes to mind . I know that's not what it's supposed...
  • S
    Ssaphn reacted to Norm Frechette's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    March Brown Hook - Single salmon, size 2-6 Thread - Black Tag - Flat silver tinsel Tail - Golden pheasant crest Ribbing - Oval gold...
  • Scudley Do Right
    Scudley Do Right reacted to SKYKO's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Some river coho stuff, haven't tied or fished in quite some time, here's looking to September and October.
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Hug Hug.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • rotato
    rotato reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I fished local today, on the water by 0900 - which I think is almost too early this time of year with the sun lower on the horizon. I...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy replied to the thread Cruising Capr.
    I never would have guessed you don't care for jig hooks, NEVER! ;-) FWIW, I just ordered Fulling Mills Bonio carp hooks (barbless) in...
  • S
    Snopro reacted to DimeBrite's post in the thread Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread with Horns Horns.
    Pray to St. Jimothy
  • Skimr
    Skimr replied to the thread The Final Fishing Trip.
    Thank you for sharing. Doing any activity with a long-time friend is hard to beat, especially when one is losing their ability to...
  • jasmillo
    jasmillo reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I fished local today, on the water by 0900 - which I think is almost too early this time of year with the sun lower on the horizon. I...
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I fished local today, on the water by 0900 - which I think is almost too early this time of year with the sun lower on the horizon. I...
  • Skimr
    Skimr reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I fished local today, on the water by 0900 - which I think is almost too early this time of year with the sun lower on the horizon. I...
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Cruising Capr with Like Like.
    I forgot (again) to report on why I called the title "cruising". Cruising comes in several forms - solo cruisers and group cruisers...
  • M_D
    M_D reacted to SilverFly's post in the thread Cell Phone Pics with Like Like.
    Summer low at it's lowest. Hopefully history by this weekend. Surprise shot from the woods.
  • DerekWhipple
    DerekWhipple reacted to Josh's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    Enshittification.
  • Jim F.
    Jim F. reacted to SilverFly's post in the thread Cell Phone Pics with Like Like.
    Summer low at it's lowest. Hopefully history by this weekend. Surprise shot from the woods.
Back
Top