Latest activity

  • G
    gwb72tii replied to the thread 2026 Gardening Growing Thread.
    Nature's bounty
    • IMG_1013.jpeg
    • IMG_1012.jpeg
    • IMG_1011.jpeg
    • IMG_1010.jpeg
    • IMG_1009.jpeg
    • IMG_1008.jpeg
  • Jeramey
    I’ve worn the Korkers All Axis shoe on light hikes and they were pretty good. Nice to be able to swap out the soles for felts at the...
  • doublespey
    doublespey reacted to Yard Sale's post in the thread D and NU closures with Mind blown Mind blown.
    If you really want to get pissed off about how they are handling it, read Amy's post about the legal bait fishing for 3 miles below...
  • doublespey
    doublespey reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    I think the experience with many here with an old forum is a good example. While not technically PE, the business model and overall...
  • doublespey
    doublespey reacted to Scottybs's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    Hey no argument from me, in my line of work traveling across the globe and when fly fishing comes up, I am very vocal about my poor...
  • doublespey
    doublespey reacted to Scottybs's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    You would think that their marketing/social media teams would pay a little attention to these sites…
  • doublespey
    doublespey reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    Simms won't be seeing any more money from me. After the private equity buyout, they aren't the same company anymore. Too many other...
  • doublespey
    doublespey reacted to chrome/22's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Sad Sad.
    Have a pair of their flyweight waders I purchased new. Have already sent them in once as both legs complety failed resulting in boots...
  • J
    johnnyboy reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    3/6 today, all fish I landed were hatchery. The one I released I snagged in the back. Felt good after being skunked yesterday.
  • J
    johnnyboy reacted to GeekOfAllTrades's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Made it out to a beach this morning that is close enough to my work to be convenient for morning fishing sessions. Brought the 8wt along...
  • Scottp
    Scottp replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    Thanks, Pat. The 1mm outer foam is folded over the 2mm and cut to shape (an elongated “V”). I’ll see if I ever made an SBS on the tying...
  • Smith
    Smith reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    3/6 today, all fish I landed were hatchery. The one I released I snagged in the back. Felt good after being skunked yesterday.
  • Smith
    Smith reacted to skyriver's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Took 2 buddies out in the Lowe today. I met them both in college back in the fall of 1986. Been life-long friends ever since...thru good...
  • skyriver
    skyriver reacted to cole_p's post in the thread Deals at online Retailers with Like Like.
    Catchercraft (back from the dead?) rafts all 50% off https://catchercraft.com/collections/all
  • skyriver
    skyriver reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    3/6 today, all fish I landed were hatchery. The one I released I snagged in the back. Felt good after being skunked yesterday.
Back
Top