Latest activity

  • GeekOfAllTrades
    GeekOfAllTrades reacted to skyriver's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Took 2 buddies out in the Lowe today. I met them both in college back in the fall of 1986. Been life-long friends ever since...thru good...
  • GeekOfAllTrades
    GeekOfAllTrades reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    3/6 today, all fish I landed were hatchery. The one I released I snagged in the back. Felt good after being skunked yesterday.
  • P
    Pigs replied to the thread The Final Fishing Trip.
    This one is tough. Me, and fishin buddy are getting older. Makes me realize how delicate, and fleeting it all is. When we are young...
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Salmon123's post in the thread 2026 Gardening Growing Thread with Like Like.
    I smoked a lot of garlic this weekend here is 1 picture of many
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Gary Knowels's post in the thread 2026 Gardening Growing Thread with Like Like.
    That's not something I've heard of. How do you process and use it?
  • Coach Potter
    Coach Potter reacted to Josh's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    This. PE's "squeeze every bit of profit" mindset ruins everything it touches. If there's a business to be found that is an exception, it...
  • S
    Snopro reacted to Breck's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    I was a Simms guy for decades until I made the switch to Patagonia. Superior in pretty much every aspect.
  • S
    Snopro reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    Simms won't be seeing any more money from me. After the private equity buyout, they aren't the same company anymore. Too many other...
  • Scottybs
    Scottybs replied to the thread Simms Disappointment.
    Hey no argument from me, in my line of work traveling across the globe and when fly fishing comes up, I am very vocal about my poor...
  • Tim L
    Tim L replied to the thread Simms Disappointment.
    Years ago found out fast the G3s weren't built for "stillwater vigor." Thereafter held it to their ball caps 😃
  • goinoregon
    goinoregon reacted to Brute's post in the thread Cell Phone Pics with Like Like.
    It will be nicer in 4 weeks…it’s the clubhouse near where I live…it was 96 when I took this pic…
  • Tim L
    Tim L reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    In some categories. I also think Skwala is the other big one people are underestimating. Then Orvis, Dryft and others in the wader...
  • jasmillo
    jasmillo reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    3/6 today, all fish I landed were hatchery. The one I released I snagged in the back. Felt good after being skunked yesterday.
  • jasmillo
    jasmillo reacted to GeekOfAllTrades's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Made it out to a beach this morning that is close enough to my work to be convenient for morning fishing sessions. Brought the 8wt along...
  • jasmillo
    jasmillo reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    I got blanked in 10 this morning but it’s always worth a try. I saw several nice jumpers that unfortunately weren’t on the end of my...
Back
Top