Latest activity

  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to Mossback's post in the thread Rain with Haha Haha.
    Opening day of College football season and rain... If only Notre Dame could lose...
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to JudyM's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Concrete outside on the walkway was wet, but not enough rain to register on my weather station. Now it is partially sunny. I never...
  • Wolverine
    Wolverine reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to skyriver's post in the thread The good boat deal thread with Like Like.
    Catcher Craft has a 50% off sale now thru Labor Day. I just picked up a Wigeon for $400. Too good a deal to pass, especially since my...
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver replied to the thread The Final Fishing Trip.
    Great story that tugged at the heart. Thanks for sharing.
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Salmo_g's post in the thread whole other level with Like Like.
    We are doomed. Might as well go fishing.
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to Westfly Refugee's post in the thread Deals at online Retailers with Like Like.
    Thanks again to the OP for the heads-up. Waders arrived yesterday. Only surprise was the purchase was through DICK'S but shipping was...
  • Paul_
    Paul_ reacted to Salmo_g's post in the thread whole other level with Like Like.
    We are doomed. Might as well go fishing.
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to JudyM's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Concrete outside on the walkway was wet, but not enough rain to register on my weather station. Now it is partially sunny. I never...
  • FinLuver
    FinLuver reacted to SilverFly's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Yup. Living in the woods brings a whole new appreciation for rain after a long, hot summer.
  • J
    JudyM reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Rain with Love Love.
    Wednesday looks promising. 😉 SF https://www.nwrfc.noaa.gov/weather/10_day.cgi
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to the_chemist's post in the thread Deals at online Retailers with Like Like.
    I didn't need a new pair of g3s but ill be glad I have them in a couple years. I guess this is one way to not carry too much inventory.
  • J
    JudyM replied to the thread Rain.
    Concrete outside on the walkway was wet, but not enough rain to register on my weather station. Now it is partially sunny. I never...
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to adamcu280's post in the thread Deals at online Retailers with Like Like.
    My wallet hates me. Backup waders, boots, and bibs en route.
  • E
    East Coaster reacted to Semper_Fly's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    I've been out a few times over the last two weeks with the intentions of catching a coho. SRCs have been a bit quiet for me so the focus...
Back
Top