Latest activity

  • J
    johnnyboy reacted to Northern's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Interesting bycatch today - can't say I've ever seen one of these before. Google says it's a Whitespotted Greenling
  • J
    johnnyboy reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    A couple of coho and a couple of silvers. Last photo courtesy of @DimeBrite SF
  • SpeyrodGB
    SpeyrodGB reacted to Cabezon's post in the thread Backyard Wildlife with Like Like.
    Bandtail Pigeon. Arriving en masse, a flock of 20-30 bandtail pigeons migrates into my neighborhood in late spring each year, a clear...
  • skyriver
    skyriver replied to the thread The good boat deal thread.
    Catcher Craft has a 50% off sale now thru Labor Day. I just picked up a Wigeon for $400. Too good a deal to pass, especially since my...
    • 1787977549806.png
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    1/1 this morning, had another nice grab but my hook point was broken off 🤦‍♂️.
  • KFCDAVE
    KFCDAVE replied to the thread Puget Sound.
    1/1 this morning, had another nice grab but my hook point was broken off 🤦‍♂️.
    • IMG_4030.jpg
  • Flymph
    Flymph reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • Phil K
    Phil K reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • SteelHeadDave
    SteelHeadDave reacted to Northern's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Interesting bycatch today - can't say I've ever seen one of these before. Google says it's a Whitespotted Greenling
  • Matt B
    Matt B replied to the thread a ramp bummer....
    Very cool! Also looked like a good way to lose track of where your front wheels (and fenders) are. Not every ramp is a wide open...
  • SteelHeadDave
    SteelHeadDave reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    A couple of coho and a couple of silvers. Last photo courtesy of @DimeBrite SF
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Paul_'s post in the thread a ramp bummer... with Like Like.
  • jeradjames
    jeradjames reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • jeradjames
    jeradjames reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    A couple of coho and a couple of silvers. Last photo courtesy of @DimeBrite SF
  • Burt Dagger
    Burt Dagger reacted to Northern's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Interesting bycatch today - can't say I've ever seen one of these before. Google says it's a Whitespotted Greenling
Back
Top