FS Tying hooks

For Sale
$5
Available
Condition
new
Location
North Bend
Shipping available
Yes
Payments accepted
cash, paypal, venmo, zelle
FishingGirl Seller FishingGirl
Member since · 83 posts
Marketplace reminder
Use normal marketplace caution. Confirm item details, pickup or shipping terms, and poster identity before making arrangements.

FishingGirl

Trout Yakker
Forum Supporter
I am selling a bunch of tying hooks that were donated to The Mayfly Project. All are in original packaging except for one pack of size 16s. All are documented in the images. Most have 25 hooks in the pack but some have many more. There are a few packs with less than 25, so please look at the photos for clarity. All proceeds will go to the Seattle chapter of The Mayfly Project. I've listed them as $5 per pack but I am open to most offers.


ITEMQTYSIZES
100-1X FINE, DRY18. 20
200R-3XLNYMPH8, 10, 12
ALL TMC206BL-2XSHORT12
PKS OF 25 UNLESS STATED206BL-2XSHORT5014
300-6XL, HEAVY1008
900BL-1X FINE, 1XWIDE10,12,14,16,18,20
902BL-2XFINE,1XWIDE14
2302-2XL CADDIS8,10,12,14
2457-PUPA,2XW,2XH,2XSH10,12,14,16
2487-PUPA,2XW,2XSH18
3761-2XH,2XL.VAR12,14,16,18
5212-1XF,2XL8,10,12,14,16
5262-2XH,2XL6,8,10,12,14,16
5263-2XH,2XL4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18
hooks2.jpeghooks3.jpeghooks4.jpeghooks10.jpeghooks5.jpeghooks6.jpeghooks7.jpeghooks8.jpeg
 
Back
Top