Today is my Alive Day

I also believe God isn't finished with you here. Keep working to return to what you were doing. You are an inspiration to all of us, and to all you will serve again.
 
Keep going forward Jerry. Life is good (most of it anyway).

I know a little about living beyond your experation date. I was told 13 years ago I had less than a year to live, 13. They were wrong, obviously. Enjoy yourself. You are the most valuable person in your life.
 
Jerry, thank you for sharing the last year of your life (not to exclude your other shares)! We all have watched and noticed both your emotional improvements as well as the tremendous and positive improvements in your physical and mental condition. I know it has inspired others, including me, to work harder to achieve the 'new normal'. Our doctors and therapists are amazing. They provide the knowledge and tools to work with. You have showed that your commitment and fortitude, utilizing those tools, can and will yield very positive outcomes. In many cases, including yours, I believe have exceeded those expectations.

Set the bar higher. You will achieve it!
 
I'm hoping to fish more. Unfortunately I'm physically still not able too yet. Even casting wears me out. My Dad was same thing. Wish he could fish more while dying from cancer. Chuck too. I'm trying.

In case you did not know one of the easiest on the body casts come from the 2hand rod world. It can be used with big rods on big rivers all the way down to 2wt. 11-12ft trout spey rods that weigh almost nothing. You Tube "scandi underhand cast." Klaus Frimor's style is even more compact and low energy. Here is an example
 
Back
Top