Stonedfish Known Pluviophile Forum Supporter Today at 8:24 AM #1 I wish I had an opportunity to see him on the island. Anyone on here ever see him? SF https://www.king5.com/article/life/animals/whidbey-island-elk-bruiser-dies/281-0c712206-08f7-4ab9-ba92-8a8091a57855
I wish I had an opportunity to see him on the island. Anyone on here ever see him? SF https://www.king5.com/article/life/animals/whidbey-island-elk-bruiser-dies/281-0c712206-08f7-4ab9-ba92-8a8091a57855
DimeBrite Saltwater fly fisherman Forum Supporter Today at 8:33 AM #2 Interesting, I never seen the elk there. It's a big island!
Evan B Bobber Downey Jr. Staff member Admin Today at 8:56 AM #3 DimeBrite said: Interesting, I never seen the elk there. It's a big island! Click to expand... Article did say it's the island's only elk. Or rather, WAS the only elk.
DimeBrite said: Interesting, I never seen the elk there. It's a big island! Click to expand... Article did say it's the island's only elk. Or rather, WAS the only elk.
DimeBrite Saltwater fly fisherman Forum Supporter Today at 8:59 AM #4 Evan B said: Article did say it's the island's only elk. Or rather, WAS the only elk. Click to expand... Yes, it did. I have seen black bear droppings in the past. They occasionally visit the island after a short swim.
Evan B said: Article did say it's the island's only elk. Or rather, WAS the only elk. Click to expand... Yes, it did. I have seen black bear droppings in the past. They occasionally visit the island after a short swim.