Old school Filson chest pack price lowered

Russell

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
IMG_8148.jpegIMG_8146.jpegBought this around 25 years ago and I think I have only used it a few times. Stores plenty of fly boxes and gear in front and room for lunch water extra garment in back. In great shape $175 shipped lower 48
Can accept a check, money order, or Zelle as forms of payment.IMG_8145.jpegIMG_8147.jpeg
 
Last edited:
So I'm interested in chest pack. How do I proceed in purchasing. Do you have any additional photos you can share.
 
I will take it $175.00 so accept zelle. I don't uusually that but I can do that. Do I need your information?
Shipping address
2710 green hill drive
Erie PA 16506
 
So I'm interested in chest pack. How do I proceed in purchasing. Do you have any additional photos you can share.
Hello! Noticed you try to post personal info in a public post. It's much safer and better practice to send a private message to the seller.
 
Sold. Didn’t see this reply as it wasn’t a pm Maybe better settings to alert me when someone replies to one of my posts
 
Back
Top