OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

Burros !!!!
 
WOW!

That was a pretty bad throw by Stafford....I'll take it!

All the way to the bank!
 
It’s over…
giphy.gif
 
Nice effort from team AARP.
 
:)
 
I'm not seeing much talk here from the Bitch-Pigeon game....what's up with that? I show up when my team loses (and when they win), where are you?

I'm not talking about you, @Mossback , you are never not working!
 
With the amount of shit I talk on this thread, I pretty much have to show up when the Bitch Pigeons lose...

That, and I don't have a torn labia...like...well...you know.,,

:D
 
I'm not seeing much talk here from the Bitch-Pigeon game....what's up with that? I show up when my team loses (and when they win), where are you?

I'm not talking about you, @Mossback , you are never not working!
I've been busy all day. More tomorrow.
 
Donkeys toughed it out, now put it on repeat next week !!!
 
Back
Top