OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

Time for the Battlin' Burros to step up...
 
Got to wonder if MacDonald will again opt not to go for the gimme field goal. That three points would have been the difference maker.
 
Doinkeys....
 
Purdy flat out balling, 10 touchdowns to 1 interception, leads all QB's with a QBR of 90, the game has slowed down for him and he's now seeing the entire field. That hook and ladder play by Purdy/Evans/Deebo for a TD was superb, Shanahan going old school.
JSN on the Hawks? That dude is special...
 
More 49ers injuries today...I mean...it's truly a screwed up deal for them.
Purdy is running out of receivers if Evans is down for a few games.
He looked in a lot of pain.

Unbelievable...
 
oof, just tuned in....

1790563062359.png

this type of shit ain't gonna get it done! perhaps playing better might be a good strategy. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
 
Here. We. Go.

@DimeBrite , tie game. basically one quarter left. who you got?

tough to count out Stafford, but I like what I've seen since I turned the TV on....
 
As soon as I sat down to watch and put on the hat, they started playing great! I'm not moving.
1000026443.jpg

They’re playing better.
I think they needed my pep talk. :LOL:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top