FS NFC Switch Beach Rod and Hardy Reservoir Superlight

For Sale
$115
Available
Condition
good
Location
Olympia, WA.
Shipping available
Yes
Payments accepted
cash, paypal, venmo, check
Wetswinger Seller Wetswinger
Member since · 981 posts
Marketplace reminder
Use normal marketplace caution. Confirm item details, pickup or shipping terms, and poster identity before making arrangements.

Wetswinger

Beneath the surface of the mud, there’s more mud.
Forum Supporter
Selling a No. Forks Composites LMX-FASW 1107-4. This is an 11’-7# 4 piece, fast action switch rod blank, built up as a two- handed beach rod. Meant for two- handed, overhead casting off the beach. Rod and line are in good used condition. I’m including a Wulff, Saltwater Triangle Taper, intermediate sink line. It’s an eleven weight, 418 grain single-hand line used for this rod. Shipping is included…$115…

I also have a Hardy, Richard Walter, Reservoir Superlight. It’s rated as a 7/8# rod. It’s a classic fiberglass rod built in the 70’s. I’ve added a bottom grip for two hand casting, so it measures out at 9’8”. I’ve refinished it adding an aluminum, uploading reel seat. I replaced the old rusted guides with new single footers. It’s a big flexing glass beast that when timed out, throws your line a mile..I’m hoping to find someone that will use it…I’m giving it away… for free…to a loving home. No shipping, Olympia pick-up only..
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Zak
Selling a No. Forks Composites LMX-FASW 1107-4. This is an 11’-7# 4 piece, fast action switch rod blank, built up as a two- handed beach rod. Meant for two- handed, overhead casting off the beach. Rod and line are in good used condition. I’m including a Wulff, Saltwater Triangle Taper, intermediate sink line. It’s an eleven weight, 418 grain single-hand line used for this rod. Shipping is included…$115…

I also have a Hardy, Richard Walter, Reservoir Superlight. It’s rated as a 7/8# rod. It’s a classic fiberglass rod built in the 70’s. I’ve added a bottom grip for two hand casting, so it measures out at 9’8”. I’ve refinished it adding an aluminum, uploading reel seat. I replaced the old rusted guides with new single footers. It’s a big flexing glass beast that when timed out, throws your line a mile..I’m hoping to find someone that will use it…I’m giving it away… for free…to a loving home. No shipping, Olympia pick-up only..
I'll take both... to Baja! DM incoming
 
That Richard Walker Hardy rod is a real classic. Was the state of the art in the mid to late 1970’s for catching big rainbows stocked in the water supply reservoirs in England. The rod I wanted when I was a kid!
 
Back
Top