Russell Life of the Party Forum Supporter Oct 4, 2026 #1 Loomis gl3 9’ 8wt 4pc. Great all around 8wt from Loomis’s pre shimano days $250 shipped to lower 48 Last edited: Monday at 2:22 PM
Porter2 Legend Oct 4, 2026 #2 I owned one for a while. A very underrated rod. IMHO. Casts Sink tip lines very well.
Russell Life of the Party Forum Supporter Oct 4, 2026 #3 Porter2 said: I owned one for a while. A very underrated rod. IMHO. Casts Sink ti Click to expand... Porter2 said: I owned one for a while. A very underrated rod. IMHO. Casts Sink tip lines very well. Click to expand... Has a stiffer tip that can raise a sinking line or tip. A pretty nice American made rod.
Porter2 said: I owned one for a while. A very underrated rod. IMHO. Casts Sink ti Click to expand... Porter2 said: I owned one for a while. A very underrated rod. IMHO. Casts Sink tip lines very well. Click to expand... Has a stiffer tip that can raise a sinking line or tip. A pretty nice American made rod.
RCF Legend Forum Supporter Oct 4, 2026 #4 Loomis rods, per-Shimano, are great rods. Gary designed and manufactured rods for use by fisherman.