NFR Humor (No political jokes)

Non-fishing related
Its a relief to know I’m not alone. It has seemed over the last 20 years that all the world loves IPAs. I don’t bar hop often but cat piss is a line I’ll save.
Give me a porter, stout or Dunkel. Even an Irish Red. Not a huge fan of IPAs, but a coworker who attended my wedding loved the GPO out of Narrows Brewing in Tacoma, as well as the Full Circle line.
 
Verbally abused T/bone? 😮. I have had it overcooked before but never verbally abused. I wonder if that happened why the cut was being tenderized ? Good moment to lay out some words …..
 
Verbally abused T/bone? 😮. I have had it overcooked before but never verbally abused. I wonder if that happened why the cut was being tenderized ? Good moment to lay out some words …..
My former brother in law raised beef cattle and hogs. After watching him at work I can totally understand the verbal abuse allegation.
 
Generic stock picture of salmon swimming: $12
Full page advertisement on the 2026-2027 Washington Fishing regs pamphlet inside back cover: $10,000 (guestimate)
Not realizing that Your Northwest store ad features none other than Norwegian Atlantic Salmon: Priceless...


PS: the spotting on the body and gill covers are giveaways...which are also highlighted on page 105 of the same Rules pamplet...


1790707987844.jpeg

1790707226960.png


1790707558780.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top